Climbing session in Haute-Garonne
from 35 € / p. from 1 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
I propose to come and discover the beautiful cliffs of the Hautes-Pyrénées and the Haute-Garonne for a half or full day climbing session.
Whether you are a beginner or an experienced climber, the numerous cliffs in the area allow to adapt to your desires and level, always in a magnificent natural environment, in the heart of the Pyrenees.
This session is an opportunity to discover for example one of the following cliffs near Saint-Gaudens:
- Sarp in the Barousse valley: Small cliff perfect for initiation or progress, in levels 4 and 5. The climbing routes are traced on a granite slab with big holds and smaller ones. The rock is in the sun in the morning and in the shade in the afternoon, the approach walk is fast and the foot of the routes is comfortable.
- Troubat, also in the Barousse valley: Splendid and mythical 40 meters high limestone cliff, in a sumptuous environment. There are many routes from grade 5 to 8, in different climbing styles (vertical wall, overhang, slab with holes, etc.). Quick access and sunny rock in the afternoon.
- Saint-Pé-d'Ardet: Here you will find hundreds of routes from 5 to 9, spread over two cliffs and with a maximum height of 35 meters. The climbing is done on vertical walls or overhangs, with small holds and columns. Depending on the sector the approach is either zero or 25 minutes. The cliffs are sunny in the middle of the day.
Private or group lessons are available for children and adults.
If you like climbing and you are looking for new sensations, I advise you to initiate yourself (or to improve yourself) to multi pitch climbing routes.
- Discovery of a natural climbing site.
- Introduction to and/or improvement in climbing:
- Discovery and use of equipment.
- Belaying tecnics.
- Top-roping and/or lead climbing, etc.
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instructor.
- Necessary equipment for the activity (harness, helmet, rope, quickdraws, belay device, etc.).
Special rates for groups: please contact me!
The price does not include
- Transport to the place of activity.
- Sportswear and suitable shoes (sneakers or hiking shoes).
- A small backpack with water bottle, snacks and sun cream.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- There are many accommodation options in the region: campsites, lodges and unusual accommodation such as yurts and tree houses!
- Contact me for more information.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking