Viu de Llevata canyon (Aragon)
Duration : 1 day
Level : sport
from 65 € / p. from 1 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
Located in the province of Lerida in Catalonia, the canyon of Viu de Llevata is a wild and deep canyon, with a thousand slides and turquoise waters! You will live there for sure a magnificent descent of canyoning far from the crowds!
Overlooked by cliffs where the griffon vultures nest, the Viu de Llevata canyon was dug in the white limestone eroded over the millennia. In a preserved nature, this very playful and aquatic canyon is one of the most beautiful in Europe. It allows to apprehend all the aspects of the canyoning activity: numerous jumps and natural slides, abseils, a little swimming, etc. You will cross very narrow and deep passages, where the sunlight has difficulty to reach, giving to this canyon an incredible atmosphere and beauty.
This descent is not technically complicated and it is accessible to anyone in good physical shape, due to its duration, its commitment, and the walk back.
- Price per person: 70€.
- Reduced price for groups of 4 or more people: 65€.
If this very aesthetic canyon makes you want to discover others, why not let yourself be tempted by this canyoning course in Sierra de Guara?
The meeting point is Pont de Suert, a small village on the Spanish side. From France, go to Spain through Vielha, continue in the direction of Lerida through the tunnel, then go down the valley to Pont de Suert.
Count about 1.5 hour drive from Bagnères-de-Luchon and 2.5 hours from Toulouse.
Schedule: Meet at 9am in Pont de Suert (large parking lot at the exit of the village).
Duration of the activity:
- About 20 minutes of walking downhill brings us to the start of the canyon.
- The descent of the canyon lasts between 4 and 5 hours depending on the group.
- A forty minute walk back up the hill takes us to the cars.
Things to bring:
- Sneakers (no water shoes).
- One bottle of water per person.
- A picnic and snacks.
The price includes
- Supervision by the canyoning instructor.
- Necessary equipment for the practice of the activity (neoprene wetsuit and socks, helmet, harness, waterproof bags and canisters, etc.)
The price does not include
- Transport to the canyon (carpooling possible between participants).
- Picnic, snacks and drinks.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking