Canyoning course in Sierra de Guara (Aragon)
from 165 € / p. from 1 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
I propose you a 3 days canyoning course to discover the Sierra de Guara, a famous and wild site, with turquoise rivers which cut gorges through the limestone plateaus.
Located in the south of the Spanish Pyrenees, it is the perfect place to discover, progress and enjoy canyoning, under the spring sun and before the arrival of summer tourism.
The objective of this course is of course to discover the most beautiful canyons of Sierra de Guara, but also to progress at your own pace towards more autonomy in canyoning.
During the course, we will learn about the different techniques of descent of obstacles, safety, progression and management of the participants.
- The Sierra de Guara offers a multitude of magnificent canyons: Peonera, Oscuros de balces, Mascun, Formiga, Barrasil...
- The choice of the descents will be made according to the conditions at the time of the training course (weather, water level in the canyons...) as well as the levels and desires of the participants...
- Throughout the course, we will discuss the techniques adapted to the passage of the different obstacles that can be encountered in canyons, as well as some rescue techniques. The practical exercises in the canyons will allow each participant to improve his personal practice while being supervised by a professional.
The price includes
- Supervision by the canyoning instructor.
- Loan of the technical equipment necessary to the practice of the activity: neoprene suit, neoprene socks, helmet, harness, belay device, carabiners and lanyards, ropes, bags, waterproof containers...
Price for the 3 days of training:
- 180€ per person.
- For groups of 6 people or more: 165 €per person
The price does not include
- Transport (carpooling to be organized between participants and with the instructor).
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
There are many possibilities of accommodation near the village of Rodellar: campsites, gites...
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking