Discovery canyon of Arlos (Haute-Garonne)
from 35 € / p. from 1 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
Located in Haute-Garonne, about 30 minutes drive from Bagnères-de-Luchon and onr hour and a half from Toulouse, the Arlos canyon is the perfect place for your children to discover this activity, but also for you, parents, and for the whole family!
Indeed, from 5 years old, your children will be able to spend an exceptional moment in the water and discover canyoning in safety. Slides, a zip line and abseils are on the programme for this fun and aquatic descent, and of course, nothing is mandatory! All the obstacles can be adapted according to the desires and level of each person.
The meeting point is at the canyon car park. After Saint-Beat, on the RN 135 towards Spain, pass the village of Arlos. Turn right onto a track at the level of the Arlos cemetery, then drive 100 meters and park in the large car park.
- Meet at 10am at the car park for the morning groups.
- Meet at 2pm at the car park for the afternoon groups.
Duration of the activity:
- After a 20 minute shaded approach walk we arrive at the start of the canyon.
- The descent takes between 1 hour and 1.5 hours.
- At the end of the canyon there is a 5 minute walk back to the cars.
Things to bring:
- Swimming suit.
- Trainers (no water shoes).
- A bottle of water.
The price includes
- Supervision by the canyoning instructor.
- The equipment necessary for the practice of the activity (neoprene suit, helmet, harness).
The price does not include
- Food and snacks.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking