Multi pitch route climbing in Buis-Les-Baronnies (Drôme)
from 80 € / p. from 1 to 2 personsInfos & Booking
In the heart of the Provence Baronnies, the Saint-Julien rock is a unique cliff that allows you to start climbing multi pitch routes in the best conditions.
Overlooking the pretty village of Buis-les-Baronnies, it offers you from the top of its 110 meters an exceptional 360 degrees view, with the famous Mont Ventoux in the foreground.
You will find here many accessible routes, along with thyme and with beautiful terraces in the shade of holm oaks to rest between pitches. The cliff is composed of an ideally inclined and beautifully sculpted limestone where there is always a hold within reach.
It is in this beautiful place of the Provence Drôme that I propose to take you climbing and learning at your own pace and according to your desires.
Climbing a multi pitch route makes you want to evolve and progress in your climbing practice but you have blockages? Why not follow this course in the Baronnies to learn to climb more serenely, to apprehend the fall and to know your limits...
For beginners in multi pitch routes climbing, you can let yourself be guided, enjoy the trip and discover the rudiments of the different techniques necessary to climb big walls.
For those who want to, I can help you improve your techniques by gaining in efficiency, speed and safety, in order to prepare for more ambitious projects or simply to climb more comfortably.
Here are a few examples of themes to help you progress:
- Making a well organized anchor.
- Managing the rope.
- How to pass when you are stuck or how to make a retread.
- Helping your second.
- Making several abseils.
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instructor.
- The equipment necessary for the practice of the activity, modern and with the standards (harness, helmet, rope, belay device, quickdraws, carabiners, etc.).
- Some pictures to remember !
|Number of participants||1||2|
|Price per person||140 €||80 €|
The price does not include
- Transport to and from the meeting point in Buis-les-Baronnies, less tha one hour drive from Orange or Carpentras.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- To be confirmed
- To be confirmed