Climbing course " Have confidence, believe in yourself ! (Baronnies)
from 180 € / p. from 4 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
I propose a climbing course in the Provence Drôme to learn to climb more serenely, to apprehend the fall and to know your limits.
This course takes place in the Baronnies at the foot of the majestic Mont Ventoux. This region has many climbing sites, all located in bucolic environments and surrounded by beautiful scenery.
You will climb on the site of Chavoul, located above the river Gour des Oules and recently bolted by me. This cliff, close to the beautiful village of Montbrun-les-Bains, is not very frequented and offers a rock with a welcome grip. An initiation sector (slab and cracks) and another one with more difficult routes (wall with holes, overhangs, dihedral, etc.) allow everyone to find routes at their level and to work on more ambitious objectives.
If you want to evolve and progress even more in your climbing practice, why not combine it with yoga during a course, still in the Baronnies?
D1: Review and climbing.
- In the morning: learning and revision of the technical bases necessary for a safe progression and setting in situation.
- In the afternoon: climbing and definition of an achievable objective on D3.
D2: Educational workshops to gain confidence in oneself, in others and in the equipment.
D3: Climbing and achievement of the objective.
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instructor.
- Equipment necessary for the practice of the activity, modern and in the standards (harness, helmet, rope, belay device, quickdraws, etc.). It is recommended to bring your own climbing shoes.
- Transport on site if you are staying near Montbrun-les-Bains.
The price does not include
- Transport to Montbrun-les-Bains, about an hour drive from Carpentras or Sisteron.
- Accommodation. I can still give you information and refer you according to what you are looking for.
- Picnic lunch.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- The Chavoul B&B for the proximity (access to the cliff on foot) and the authentic environment.
- Vergol lodge for the serenity, the warm welcome and the delicious food.
Do not hesitate to contact me if you want more information.
- To be confirmed
- To be confirmed