Ski touring in powder snow in the Bauges
from 100 € / p. from 2 to 4 personsInfos & Booking
Between Savoie and Haute-Savoie, the Bauges massif is very unknown to most ski tourers. With its modest altitudes, it seems less attractive. And when you don't know it, it's not easy to find the right spots to ski!
Ideally located near the big agglomerations of Annecy, Chambéry and Albertville, it is nevertheless ideal to adopt a more virtuous practice model, in adequacy with the space which invites us. There is no need to travel hundreds of kilometers just to ski, you have to know how to adapt to the environment near your home. And to top it all off, use soft mobility! This is possible in the Bauges, with connections to the big cities.
On site, I will guide you to the best places to ski. Even after more than 10 days without snowfall, you can still find tracks to make! Every winter, I hike through this mysterious and fabulous massif in ski touring, still opening lines, corridors, that's to say! So of course, sometimes it is necessary to accept to carry a little at the beginning, but the game is worth the candle! My knowledge of the terrain allows me to have as fine an analysis as possible of the risks of avalanches, allowing even in high risk, to succeed in getting out and having fun!
Put together your group of 2 to 4 people, and contact me to make an appointment.
For 1 day, or 2 days, with a night in a private chalet or at the Coutarse refuge.
For an initiation, a discovery, or a crossing of the Bauges.
- Meeting in the morning in the heart of the Bauges massif, at the time that Nature imposes: late in January, very early in March/April for spring skiing.
- Travel to the departure parking lot.
- Ski touring in search of powder snow.
- End of the day and separation around 4pm.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide.
- Possible loan of avalanche beacon.
The price does not include
- Transport to and from the meeting place.
- Picnic lunch.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking