Malvaux canyon (Jura)
Duration : ½ day
Level : for all
from 47 € / p. from 1 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
Initiation and discovery canyon, the gorges of Malvaux will make you discover the joys of canyoning in the heart of the Jura.
The course starts with a walk in the river bed before reaching the first jump of a few meters high. The rest is a succession of small rapids and small jumps with possibilities of swimming, toboggan and side jumps.
Note the presence of a natural siphon in the middle of the canyon which, depending on the water level, can be crossed by snorkeling. The canyon ends with a jump of about 7 meters in a magnificent waterfall.
- Meeting point in Foncine-le-Bas at the Tram' Jurasienne parking lot
- Equipment with neoprene suits and safety equipment.
- 10 minute approach walk.
- 5 minutes safety briefing.
- Approximately 2.5 hours of descent in the canyon.
- 20 minutes walk back.
- De-equipping at the parking lot.
The price includes
- Supervision by the canyoning instructor.
- The aquatic equipment (neoprene suit, neoprene socks)
- Technical safety equipment (helmet, harness, lanyards, etc.).
The price does not include
- Transport to Foncine-le-Bas, one hour drive from Pontarlier or Lons-le-Saunier.
- Adapted shoes.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking