Climbing in Beaume-les-Dames (Doubs)
from 34 € / p. from 1 to 12 personsInfos & Booking
Come and discover climbing on the cliffs of Baume-les-Dames in the Doubs valley.
With routes of all levels, for beginners as well as for more experienced climbers, in a family setting on the banks of the Doubs, the cliff of Sous-Buen will welcome you and satisfy you for a half or full day of climbing.
Numerous routes await you, from a few meters high to 30 meters, with difficulties ranging from 3 to 8. This site with its beautiful limestone rock is suitable for individuals as well as families wishing to discover or improve their sport climbing skills.
- Meeting point at the Sous-Buen parking lot in Baume-les-Dames, 40 minutes drive from Besançon and one hour from Mulhouse.
- Distribution of safety equipment (harness, helmet).
- 5 minute approach walk.
- Equipment and briefing of 10 to 15 minutes depending on the level of practice.
- 2.5 hours of climbing.
- 5 minute walk back to the parking lot.
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instructor.
- Technical safety equipment (helmet, harness, ropes, etc.).
The price does not include
- Transportation to the activity site.
- Appropriate shoes and clothing.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking