Hike in Bavella, in the footsteps of mouflons
from 30 € / p. from 5 to 12 personsInfos & Booking
Come hike to Bavella, mythical place of the Corsican mountains.
I will make you discover, away from busy trails, the wonders of this site located south of the island: granite needles, wild forest, and secret valleys. You will take a well-deserved picnic in an exceptional site, with a breathtaking panorama over the south of Corsica and sometimes even Sardinia. With a little luck, you will cross the path of the master of the place: the mouflon, majestic animal and emblem of the Corsican mountain.
- Meeting at 8.30am in Solenzara or at 9.15am at the Bavella pass
- Departure of the hike at 9.15am
- Snack on the spot
- Return to vehicles around 3.30pm
The price includes
- Supervision by the hiking guide
The price does not include
- Optional Corsican picnic: 8€ per person
- Transportation to the start of the hike
No scheduled departure, bu you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking