Hiking on the Coscione plateau in Southern Corsica
from 30 € / p. from 5 to 15 personsInfos & Booking
Between pozzines, torrents, moors and pasture I will guide you during this very beautiful hike in a labyrinth of fantastic landscapes that roam herds of horses in freedom.
Less than an hour from the seaside, you will discover on the Coscione plateau another face of Corsica while contemplating the shores of the south of the island.
- Meeting at 8.30am in Solenzara or 9.45am in the village of Quenza (in front of the castle)
- Departure of the hike at 10.15am
- Picnic on the spot
- Return to vehicles around 3.30pm
The price includes
- Supervision by the hiking guide
The price does not include
- Optional Corsican picnic: 8 € per person
- Transportation to the start of the hike