Hiking on the Coscione plateau (Southern Corsica)
Duration : 1 day
Level : very easy
from 35 € / p. from 5 to 15 personsInfos & Booking
Between pozzines, torrents, moors and pastures, I will guide you during this magnificent hike in a labyrinth of fantastic landscapes that herds of horses roam freely.
Less than an hour from the seaside, you will discover on the Coscione plateau another face of Corsica, while contemplating the southern shores of the island from these magnificent mountains.
Off the beaten track, I will show you the hidden wonders of this exceptional place!
It is also possible to discover the plateau of Coscione during a weekend, or in winter during an amazing snowshoeing tour.
- Meeting at 8am in Solenzara or at 9.15am in the village of Quenza (in front of the castle).
- Transfer to the start of the hike.
- Departure of the hike towards the plateau of Coscione at 10 am.
- About 3.5 hours of walking.
Positive difference in altitude of 150 meters.
- Picnic taken on the spot.
- Return to the parking lot around 3pm.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain leader.
The price does not include
- Optional Corsican picnic: 10€ per person.
- Transport to and from the start of the hike.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking