Hiking on the Coscione plateau (Southern Corsica)
from 30 € / p. from 5 to 15 personsInfos & Booking
Between pozzines, torrents, moors and pasture I will guide you during this very beautiful hike in a labyrinth of fantastic landscapes that roam herds of horses in freedom.
Less than an hour from the seaside, you will discover on the Coscione plateau another face of Corsica while contemplating the shores of the south of the island.
- Meeting at 8am in Solenzara or 9.15am in the village of Quenza (in front of the castle).
- Departure of the hike at 10am.
- Picnic on the spot.
- Return to vehicles around 2.30pm.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain leader.
The price does not include
- Optional Corsican picnic: 10€ per person.
- Transport to the start of the hike.
- To be confirmed