Hiking to the Pozzi (Southern Corsica)
from 35 € / p. from 5 to 15 personsInfos & Booking
I propose you to come and discover a unique place of the Corsican mountain: the Pozzi, which will enchant young and old.
During this hike, you will discover a valley of soft lawns crossed by a limpid torrent and multiple basins.
You will have lunch in this incredible site, then you will see all the wonders of this place. On the way back down, you can appreciate the ancestral way of life of the Corsican shepherds during a stop at the Pozzi sheepfolds.
If this day hike makes you want to discover other beautiful places in the south of Corsica, I also propose outings to the plateau of Coscione, on the secret paths of Bavella, to the Ospedale as well as the ascent of Monte Renosu.
- Meeting at 8am in Ghisonaccia or at 8.30am in Ghisoni.
- Departure of the hike at the Col de Verde at 9.15am.
4.5 hours of hiking, positive difference in altitude of 500 meters.
- Picnic lunch on the spot.
- Return to vehicles around 5pm.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain leader.
The price does not include
- Optional Corsican picnic: 10€ per person.
- Transport to and from the start of the hike.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking