Hiking to Pozzi (Southern Corsica)
from 30 € / p. from 5 to 15 personsInfos & Booking
Unique place of the Corsican mountain, the Pozzi will enchant young and old.
You will discover a valley of gentle lawns crossed by a clear stream and multiple basins.
You will have lunch in this enchanting site, then you will visit all the wonders of the place. Going downhill, you will appreciate the ancestral way of life of the shepherds of Corsica during a stop at the sheepfolds of Pozzi.
Duration: 4h30, ascending elevation: 500m.
- Meeting at 8am in Ghisonaccia or 8.30am in Ghisoni.
- Departure of the hike at the Col de Verde at 9.15am.
- Picnic on the spot.
- Return to vehicles around 5pm.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain leader.
The price does not include
- Optional Corsican picnic: 10€ per person.
- Transport to the start of the hike.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking