Hiking to Pozzi in Southern Corsica
from 30 € / p. from 5 to 12 personsInfos & Booking
Unique place of the Corsican mountain, the Pozzi will enchant young and old.
You will discover a valley of gentle lawns crossed by a clear stream and multiple basins.
You will have lunch in this enchanting site, then you will visit all the wonders of the place. Going downhill, you will appreciate the ancestral way of life of the shepherds of Corsica during a stop at the sheepfolds of Pozzi.
Duration: 4h30, ascending elevation: 500m.
- Meeting at 8.30am in Ghisonaccia or 9am in Ghisoni
- Departure of the hike at the Col de Verde at 10.15am
- Picnic on the spot
- Return to vehicles around 5pm
The price includes
- Supervision by the hiking guide
The price does not include
- Optional Corsican picnic: 8 € per person
- Transport to the start of the hike
- To be confirmed