Hiking to Monte Renoso (Southern Corsica)
from 35 € / p. from 5 to 15 personsInfos & Booking
Culminating point of southern Corsica with its 2352 meters above sea level, the Monte Renosu (also named Monte Renoso) is one of the most beautiful belvederes of Corsica.
After a break on the welcoming shores of Bastani Lake, you will enter the field of high mountains and eternal snow. You will walk in a mineral world populated by tiny endemic plants, to finally discover the summit.
One of the most beautiful 360° views of the island awaits you there: you will see the highest peaks of Corsica with the sea.
If this day hike makes you want to discover other beautiful places in the south of Corsica, I also propose outings to the plateau of Coscione, on the secret paths of Bavella, to the Pozzi or to the Ospedale.
- Meeting at 8am in Ghisonaccia or 8.30am in Ghisoni.
- Departure of the hike at the Ghisoni ski resort at 8.45am.
5 hours of hiking, positive difference in altitude of 700 meters.
- Picnic lunch on the spot.
- Return to vehicles around 4pm.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain leader.
The price does not include
- Optional Corsican picnic: 10€ per person.
- Transport to and from the start of the hike.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- To be confirmed