Hiking to Monte Renoso (2352m)
from 30 € / p. from 5 to 12 personsInfos & Booking
Culminating point of southern Corsica with its 2352m, the Renosu is one of the most beautiful belvederes of Corsica.
After a break on the welcoming shores of Bastani Lake, you will enter the field of high mountains and eternal snow. You will walk in a mineral world populated by tiny endemic plants, to finally discover the summit.
One of the most beautiful 360° views of the island awaits you there: the highest peaks of Corsica with the sea.
Duration: 5h, ascending elevation: 700m.
- Meeting at 8.30am in Ghisonaccia or 9am in Ghisoni
- Departure of the hike at the Ghisoni ski resort at 10.15am
- Return to vehicles around 4pm
The price includes
- Supervision by the hiking guide
The price does not include
- Optional Corsican picnic: 8 € per person
- Transport to the start of the hike
No scheduled departure, bu you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking