Snowshoeing on Coscione plateau
from 35 € / p. from 5 to 15 personsInfos & Booking
The Corsican mountains can also be explored in winter!
That's why I propose you easy snowshoe hikes for a day, to discover the magnificent plateau of Coscione, in the south of Corsica. This walk is an opportunity to enjoy the wide open spaces and the exceptional landscapes of snowy Corsica.
You will see the sheepfolds and the distant high peaks differently, covered with snow. The atmosphere is therefore necessarily very different from the summer, but even more incredible!
Coffee, tea and canistrelli are offered.
Departures are on request and depending on the weather. All levels are possible.
- Meeting point in Solenzara at 8am or in Quenza at 9.15am.
- Transfer to the start of the hike.
- About 4 hours of snowshoeing.
Positive difference in altitude of 350 meters.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain leader.
- Loan of snowshoes and hiking poles if needed.
- 45€ with equipment rental (snowshoes and hiking poles).
- 35€ without rental.
Child (under 15 years old):
- 25€ with equipment rental (snowshoes and hiking poles).
- 15€ without rental.
The price does not include
- Transport to and from the departure point.
- Picnic lunch.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking