Hiking on the secret paths of Bavella
from 35 € / p. from 5 to 15 personsInfos & Booking
Come hike in Bavella, mythical place of the Corsican mountains.
I will make you discover, away from busy trails, the wonders of this site located south of the island: granite needles, wild forest, and secret valleys. You will take a well-deserved picnic in an exceptional site, with a breathtaking panorama over the south of Corsica and sometimes even Sardinia. With a little luck, you will cross the path of the master of the place: the mouflon, majestic animal and emblem of the Corsican mountain.
- Meeting at 8.15am in Solenzara or at 9am at the Bavella pass.
- Departure of the hike on the secret paths of Bavella at 9am.
- Snack on the spot.
- Return to vehicles around 2.30pm.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain leader.
The price does not include
- Optional Corsican picnic: 10€ per person.
- Transport to the start of the hike.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".