Hiking on the secret paths of Bavella
from 35 € / p. from 5 to 15 personsInfos & Booking
Come hike in Bavella, mythical place of the Corsican mountains.
During this 1-day hike, I will make you discover, away from the crowded trails, the wonders of this site located south of the beauty island: the famous granite peaks, the wild forest and the secret valleys.
You will enjoy a well-deserved picnic in an exceptional site, with a breathtaking panorama over the south of Corsica and maybe over Sardinia, whenever the weather and the visibility are favourable. With a little luck, you will also cross the path of the master of the place: the mouflon, majestic animal and emblem of the Corsican mountain.
- Meeting at 8.15am in Solenzara or at 9am directly at the Bavella pass.
- Departure of the hike on the secret paths of Bavella at 9am.
- Snack on the spot.
- Return to vehicles around 2.30pm.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain leader.
The price does not include
- Optional Corsican picnic: 10€ per person.
- Transport to the start of the hike.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking