Tour du Jallouvre via ferrata (Aravis, Haute-Savoie)
from 56 € / p. from 3 to 6 personsInfos & Booking
The via ferrata "La Tour du Jallouvre" is a typical mountain via ferrata, in the heart of the Aravis massif in Haute-Savoie! It offers you a rich course of sensations, by a gradual rise in difficulty. You warm up slowly, then the crossing of a footbridge and a vertical section give the chills that make this day unique!
And it's not over: The end part becomes gradually mountaineering, and the descent also.
During this day, you will also have the opportunity to meet the wildlife of the Aravis massif: ibex, marmots and the gypaete, a protected species that glides above us.
In order to better enjoy, this via ferrata is run by the day. Its level of difficulty is Very Difficult -. There is approximately 30 minutes of approach walk and as much for the descent once the rocky difficulties have been completed.
The price depends on the number of participants.
- We meet in Saint-Jean-de-Sixt (about 35 minutes drive from Annecy, 50 from Geneva), in front of the superb Steff's Coffee, which will also be our place of separation. We will take the time to meet and prepare for the vertical adventure that awaits us.
- Then direction the starting point of the via ferrata (about 15 minutes drive) for a day of adventure.
- Back in the late afternoon with many images in our minds.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide.
- Safety personal equipment: helmet, harness, via ferrata lanyard.
The price does not include
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking