Tour du Jallouvre via ferrata (Aravis, Haute-Savoie)
from 56 € / p. from 3 to 6 personsInfos & Booking
The via ferrata "La Tour du Jallouvre" is a typical mountain via ferrata, in the heart of the Aravis massif in Haute-Savoie!
Above the Grand Bornand / Chinaillon resort and the Colombière pass, it offers you a rich route full of sensations, by a gradual rise in difficulty. First, you warm up slowly, and then the crossing of a footbridge and a vertical section give the chills that make this day unique!
And it's not over: The end part becomes gradually mountaineering, and the descent as well.
During this beautiful day, you will also have the opportunity to meet the wildlife of the Aravis massif: ibex, marmots and the gypaete, a protected species that glides above us.
In order to better enjoy, this via ferrata is run by the day. Its level of difficulty is Very Difficult -. There are approximately 30 minutes of approach walk and as much for the descent once the rocky difficulties have been completed.
The price depends on the number of participants.
- We meet in Saint-Jean-de-Sixt (about 35 minutes drive from Annecy, 50 minutes from Geneva), in front of the superb Steff's Coffee, which will also be our place of separation.
- We will take the time to meet and prepare for the vertical adventure that awaits us.
- Then direction the starting point of the via ferrata (about 15 minutes drive) for a day of adventure.
- Back in the late afternoon with many images in our minds.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide.
- Safety personal equipment: helmet, harness, via ferrata lanyard.
The price does not include
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking