Tour du Jallouvre via ferrata (Aravis, Haute-Savoie)
from 56 € / p. from 4 to 6 personsInfos & Booking
Open from the end of May to the end of October (depending on snow conditions), the via ferrata "La Tour du Jallouvre" is a typical mountain via ferrata, in the heart of the Aravis massif in Haute-Savoie. Located above the Grand Bornand and the Chinaillon, it offers you a route full of sensations, by a gradual rise in difficulty.
You warm up slowly via a few zigzags, a crossing under an overhang and a short overhang, then the crossing of a footbridge and a vertical section give you the thrills that make this day unique! The final part of the day becomes a bit of mountaineering along a ridge, and the descent by traverse (roped) and in a large couloir as well.
During this beautiful day, you will also have the opportunity to meet the wildlife of the Aravis massif: ibex, marmots and the gypaete, a protected species that glides above us.
In order to better enjoy, this via ferrata is run by the day. Its level of difficulty is TD- (Very Difficult -). There are approximately 30 minutes of approach walk and as much for the descent once the rocky difficulties have been completed.
The price depends on the number of participants.
For organisational reasons, only groups of at least 4 people are accepted.
- We meet in Saint-Jean-de-Sixt (about 35 minutes drive from Annecy or 50 minutes from Geneva), in front of the superb Steff's Coffee, which will also be our place of separation.
- We will take the time to meet and prepare for the vertical adventure that awaits us.
- Then direction the starting point of the via ferrata at the Colombière pass for a day of adventure (about 15 minutes drive).
- Back in the late afternoon with many images in your minds.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide.
- Safety personal equipment: helmet, harness, via ferrata lanyard.
The price does not include
- Transport to/from the meeting place.
- Transport on site.
- Picnics at lunchtime.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking