Via ferrata "La tour du Jallouvre" (La Grand Bornand, Haute-Savoie)
from 56 € / p. from 3 to 6 personsInfos & Booking
The via ferrata "La Tour du Jallouvre" is a typical mountain via, in the heart of the Aravis massif! It offers you a rich course of sensations, by a gradual rise in difficulty. We warm up slowly, then the crossing of a footbridge and a vertical section give the chills that make this day unique!
And it's not over ! The end part becomes gradually mountaineering, and the descent also.
During this day, you will also have the opportunity to meet the wildlife of the Aravis: ibex, marmots and the gypaete, a protected species that hovers above us.
To have fun, this via ferrata is run by the day. Its level of difficulty is very difficult. There is approximately 30 minutes of approach walk and as much for the descent once the rocky difficulties have been completed.
The price depends on the number of participants.
- We meet in Saint Jean de Sixt, in front of the superb Steff's Coffee, which will also be our place of separation. We will take the time to meet and prepare for the vertical adventure that awaits us.
- Then direction the starting point of the via ferrata (about 15 minutes drive) for a day of adventure.
- Back in the late afternoon.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide
- Safety personal equipment: helmet, harness, via ferrata leash
The price does not include
- Everything not specified in "The price includes"
No scheduled departure, bu you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking