Thônes via ferrata (Aravis, Haute-Savoie)
from 60 € / p. from 1 to 4 personsInfos & Booking
Why climbing this "Roche à l'Agathe" via ferrata located in Thônes, in Haute-Savoie, and in the heart of the Aravis massif?
- Access is fast: 15 minutes walk from the car park.
- It is a tonic and sporty via: rich of sensations, vertiginous, with Nepali bridge and ladder.
- There are 2 loopholes that allow you to go out if it really does not work!
- You will enjoy a view of the Bornes massif: Tournette, Lanfonnet, Belchamps.
- And a waffle bar and after-sport drinks!
In short: a via ferrata with 3 sections (D-, then D +, then TD) for 255 vertical meters.
The descent path is sometimes steep and slippery. It is imperative to have good shoes. This via ferrata is not recommended for young children, unless being athletic!
For organisational reasons, only groups that have already been formed and have at least 4 people are accepted.
- 15 minute walk to the start.
- About 2 hours on the via ferrata.
- About half-hour walk back.
The price includes
- Supervision by the local mountain guide.
- Loan of equipment: helmet, harness, via ferrata lanyard.
The price does not include
- Meals and drinks.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking