"Roche à l'Agathe" via ferrata (Thônes, Haute-Savoie)
from 60 € / p. from 1 to 4 personsInfos & Booking
Why climbing this via ferrata located in Thônes, in Haute-Savoie, and in the heart of the Aravis Massif?
- Access is fast: 15 minutes walk from the car park
- It is a tonic and sporty via: rich of sensations, dizzy, with Nepali bridge and ladder
- There are 2 loopholes that allow you to go out if it really does not work!
- You will enjoy a view of the Bornes Massif: Tournette, Lanfonnet, Belchamps
- And a waffle bar and after-sport drinks!
In short: a via ferrata with 3 sections (D-, then D +, then TD) for 255 vertical meters.
The descent path is sometimes steep and slippery. It is imperative to have good shoes. This via ferrata is not recommended for young children, unless being athletic!
The price includes
- Supervision by the local mountain guide
- Loan of equipment: helmet, harness, via ferrata lanyard
The price does not include
- Meals and drinks
- Everything not specified in "The price includes"
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking