Yves Pollet-Villard via ferrata (Aravis, Haute-Savoie)
from 60 € / p. from 1 to 6 personsInfos & Booking
The "Yves Pollet-Villard" via ferrata at the Aravis pass is a majestic via ferrata facing Mont Blanc with a panorama that will brighten your day!
This via ferrata locqted close to La Clusaz takes place in a beautiful limestone cliff facing south, that you reach by a 30 minutes walk. The start is a good warm-up and helps finding the rhythm in the use of the equipment. A first loophole allows to climb the first part only if necessary (with kids for example). For others, the adventure continues with the passage of the famous suspended footbridge! Then the overhanging final (not mandatory with 2 possible options) will leave a delicious taste before beginning the descent.
This descent is done via a path in the combe of Borderan, and lasts about 45 minutes. This is sometimes the occasion to meet chamois, marmots or see hover over his head eagle or gypaete!
To go through this via ferrata, it takes half a day or the whole day depending on the group and the age of the participants (to be discussed together). The price quoted is for half day.
Difficulty: 3 distinct sections.
- First part up to escape = quite difficult.
- To the top WITHOUT the exit in devers = difficult -.
- And with = difficult +.
- We meet in Saint-Jean-de-Sixt, in front of the superb Steff's Coffee, which will also be our place of separation. We will take the time to meet and prepare for the vertical adventure that awaits us.
- Then direction the starting point of the via ferrata (about 15 minutes drive) for a day of adventure.
- Back in the late afternoon.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide.
- Safety personal equipment: helmet, harness, via ferrata lanyard.
The price does not include
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking