Multi pitch route climbing in Kalymnos
Duration : ½ day
Level : 5b top rope
from 100 € / p. from 1 to 2 personsInfos & Booking
If the island of Kalymnos in Greece is known for its sport climbing (climbing routes of one pitch), it also has some beautiful multi pitch routes that it would be a shame not to discover!
It is one of these routes that I propose you to visit with me. Climbing a multi pitch route is an opportunity to get some height and to admire the landscapes of the island of Kalymnos, and probably of Telendos as well. The atmosphere will also be great as the void will grow under our feet as we climb.
Here are some suggestions of routes:
- Kalymnos 2000 and Platon: two close and parallel routes in the School sector. Mainly slab routes with good holds, level 5c maximum. The descent is done by abseiling.
- 3 stripes: located on the left of the Spartacus sector, the approach to this route is already an enchantment since it makes you discover the spectacular Grande Grotta. The climbing is varied, 5c maximum and leads to a plateau from where the view on the island of Telendos is magnificent. The return is on foot, by a sometimes steep path.
The technical equipment is included in the price, except for the climbing shoes.
If this trip makes you want to do other beautiful and long routes, why not follow me for another multi pitch route climbing in Telendos?
Meeting point at the place defined together.
- Approach walk, generally not very long.
- Climbing of multi pitch route.
- Return either on foot or by abseiling.
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instructor.
- All the technical equipment (except climbing shoes): harness, helmet, rope, quickdraws, etc.
The price does not include
- Transport to and from the meeting point.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking