Multi pitch route climbing in Kalymnos
from 100 € / p. from 1 to 2 personsInfos & Booking
If the island of Kalymnos in Greece is known for its sport climbing (climbing routes of one pitch), it also has some beautiful multi pitch routes that it would be a shame not to discover!
It is one of these beautiful routes that I propose you to climb with me. Climbing a multi pitch route is an opportunity to get some height and to admire the landscapes of the island of Kalymnos, and probably those of the neighboring island of Telendos as well. The atmosphere will also be great as the void will grow under our feet as we climb.
Here are some suggestions of routes:
- Kalymnos 2000 and Platon: Two close and parallel routes in the School sector. Mainly slab routes with good holds, level 5c maximum. The descent is done by abseiling.
- 3 stripes: Located on the left of the Spartacus sector, the approach to this route is already an enchantment since it makes you discover the spectacular Grande Grotta. The climbing is varied, 5c maximum and leads to a plateau from where the view on the island of Telendos is magnificent. The return is done by hiking, on a sometimes steep path.
Technical equipment is included in the price of the service, including climbing shoes. It is however preferable to bring your own if you have them.
If you want to take advantage of your trip in Kalymnos to practice other vertical activities, I can suggest you to take some climbing sessions to initiate yourself or to improve, to try solo climbing above water or climb the local via ferrata. And for those who want to extend the experience, I also offer climbing stays including yoga sessions here in Kalymnos.
- Meet at 8am in front of the Sofrano bar at the exit of Masouri, 10 minutes walk from the village center.
- Transport to the cliff.
- Approach walking, usually not very long.
- Climbing of a multi pitch route.
- Return either by hinking or by abseiling.
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instructor.
- All the technical equipment: harness, helmet, rope, quickdraws, belay device, climbing shoes, etc.
- Transport from Masouri to the cliff.
- Professional liability insurance.
|Number of participants||Price per person|
The price does not include
- Transport to and from Sofrano bar in Masouri.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking