"A la carte" climbing courses & sessions in Kalymnos
Duration : ½ day
Level : any
from 80 € / p. from 1 to 6 personsInfos & Booking
Whether you are a beginner, an intermediate climber or a climber who is comfortable with grade 7 routes, I offer you one or more climbing sessions in one of the many sectors of the Greek island of Kalymnos. This session(s) will be an opportunity for you to learn, progress and develop your skills.
The sessions are of various types:
- Private session: It will be just you and me for the session. You can come as a couple or with a group of friends. If you plan 4 sessions or more, it is possible to go for a deep water solo session and a multi pitch route climbing if you wish.
- Group sessions: With a maximum of 6 participants and rarely more than 4, I prefer homogeneous groups. If you plan 4 sessions or more, it is possible to plan a deep water solo session if you wish.
- Beginner session: For this option and out of respect for the participants, I do not mix beginners with people who have already climbed. You will learn the safety notions/handlings essential to the practice of climbing. I will also give you tips to evolve easily and climb your first routes!
- Family session: You climb with your child(ren) and I will manage the session for your whole family. I will show you techniques to be assured by your child in complete safety.
The sessions last between 4 and 4 and a half hours, which is enough time to climb 4 to 6 routes of about 25 meters high. The best season for climbing is generally from the beginning of April to the end of October.
We climb in the morning or afternoon, and usuallyin the shade.
You can also plan a multi-day course with one session per day, possibly with a rest day. The rates are degressive according to the number of sessions. Contact me (button "INFO & BOOKING ") to get a detailed quote.
Located in the Dodecanese, the island of Kalymnos has become for many years the paradise of climbing: the rock is superb and solid, the sites are innumerable and offer thousands of routes of all styles and difficulties, and with a generally abundant and irreproachable equipment. It is the ideal place to start or to progress in climbing! My knowledge of the island and its climbing areas will allow me to choose the cliff that best suits your expectations.
If you want to continue the adventure and get some height, I advise you to climb the via ferrata of Kalymnos.
And for a week of disconnection, I also propose this climbing and yoga stay, still in Kalymnos.
- Meet at 8am or 2.30pm in front of the Sofrano bar at the exit of Masouri, 10 minutes walk from the village center.
- Discussion / briefing.
- Transfer to the most suitable climbing site, 15 minutes drive maximum.
- Approach walk from 5 to 20 minutes to the cliff.
- Climbing session with advice, pedagogical exercises, personalized help, etc. We can discuss topics that are important to you, such as:
- mental aspects (preparation, breathing, rest management, concentration, etc.).
- fall training,
- Back to Sofrabno bar.
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instructor.
- Equipment, except climbing shoes: harness, helmet, rope, quickdraws, belay device, belay glases, climbing shoes, shalk bag, etc.
- Transport from Masouri to the cliff.
- Professional liability insurance.
The price does not include
- Transport to and from Sofrano bar in Masouri.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking