Ski touring improvement day (Savoie Mont Blanc)
from 72 € / p. from 1 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
Throughout the winter season, I offer ski touring days in various terrains, with slopes up to 30 / 35 degrees in ascent and descent on variable snow. In summary, this outings correspond to the perfect configuration to progress and improve your skiing!
During these days taking place in Savoie or in Haute-Savoie, you will learn how to use an avalanche beacon (detector of avalanche's victims) to search for multiple victims and how to organize a rescue.
You will also learn about safety on the course (distances betweens participants, management of the group, etc.) and how to read the terrain a,d its dangers.
All along the outing, we will cover all the aspects that will allow you to progress in your practice of ski touring.
If you want to practice ascents and improve your descent technique, I advise you to follow me for a weekend of ski touring and off-piste skiing in the Bauges or Aravis mountains.
And to live an unforgettable experience, why not try a ski touring trip under the full moon in the Aravis massif.
- Departure every Tuesday from mid-December.
- Exact location of the outing defined the day before at the latest.
Generally, it takes place in the Aravis, the Bauges, the Beaufortin, the Lauzière or the Chablais massifs.
- Meet at 8am in Annecy to carpool or directly on site, at the start of the hike.
- Return to Annecy around 4 / 5pm.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide.
- Loan of safety equipment (avalanche beacon, shovel, probe).
- First aid kit.
The price does not include
- Transport to Annecy or to the start of the hike.
- Travel expenses if departure from Annecy: participation in carpooling.
- Insurance covering ski touring (see possibilities for the day).
- Picnic and snacks.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking