Ski touring & off-piste skiing weekend in the Bauges
from 150 € / p. from 1 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
I propose you to go for a weekend of off-piste skiing and ski touring in the Bauges massif in Haute-Savoie. The departure will be from the ski resort of Seythenex, about 45 minutes drive from Annecy or Chambéry.
On the program: beautiful ski descents, wild itineraries and mountain atmosphere during the night in a refuge.
If you like this type of outing, I also propose a similar weekend of ski touring and off-piste skiing in the Aravis massif.
If you want to improve your downhill technique, I advise you to follow me for an off-piste and freeride skiing session in Haute-Savoie. And if you would like to improve your uphill technique as well, you can opt for a day of ski touring improvement, still in Haute-Savoie.
- From the chairlift we will use the skipass to make some beautiful ski descents before reaching the hut where we will spend the night.
- The next day we will make a ski touring traverse, then a very nice downhill to reach our departure point.
- The exact program will be set according to snow and weather conditions.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide.
- Guide's fees and expenses.
- Loan of equipment (avalanche beacon, probe, shovel, etc.).
The price does not include
- Transport to and from Seythenex (carpooling is possible).
- Skipass and transfers if necessary.
- Accomodation and meals (dinner, breakfast).
- Off-piste skiing insurance.
- Picnics ans snacks.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking