Ski touring and off-piste skiing weekend (Aravis, Haute-Savoie)
Duration : 2 days
France, Northern Alps
Level : good alpine skier
from 150 € / p. from 4 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
I propose you to leave for two days of great skiing in Haute-Savoie, in the resorts of Le Grand-Bornand or La Clusaz. From the ski lifts I will make you discover the best spots of the moment in the Aravis massif.
During two days we will alternate between ski touring and off-piste skiing according to the conditions and the motivations of each one.
If you like this type of outing, I also propose a similar weekend of ski touring and off-piste skiing in Seythenex in the Bauges massif.
If you want to improve your downhill technique, I advise you to follow me for an off-piste and freeride skiing session in Haute-Savoie. And if you would like to improve your uphill technique as well, you can opt for a day of ski touring improvement, still in Haute-Savoie.
The exact program will be established according to the level of the participants and the conditions of the moment.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide.
- Guide's fees and expenses.
- Loan of equipment (avalanche beacon, probe, shovel, etc.).
The price does not include
- Transport to and from Le Grand-Bornand or La Clusaz, about 45 drive from Annecy.
- Accomodation and meals (dinner, breakfast).
- Off-piste skiing insurance.
- Picnics ans snacks.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- Lodge or mountain inn (to be defined).
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking