Hiking and mushroom picking weekend in Vercors
from 195 € / p. from 1 to 12 personsInfos & Booking
Enjoy autumn and its colors of fire, in the small Quebec as we say here!
I propose you a hike in the woods around Villard-de-Lans to discover how much our forests of the Vercors massif are generous concerning the mushrooms: trumpets, chanterelles, sheep's feet, porcini, and others species.
But a good day of mushrooms picking in the woods is not complete without a visit to François the guy from Quebec, lover of wine and good things.
For those who have chosen the complete package, we will continue the evening by preparing and tasting our picking, with good selected wines.
- Appointment at 9am at the car park (about 1h drive from Grenoble or Valence).
- Picking up to 12am then picnic (included).
- Return and sorting mushrooms at 2pm.
- For those who stay, go to the stove and then dinner.
- Possibility of sleeping at the cottage (See "Accomodation").
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain leader.
- Local products tasting for picnic, sorting and explanations.
- Saturday evening dinner.
- Accommodation for 2 nights: Friday and Saturday, or Saturday and Sunday, as you prefer.
The price does not include
- Transport to/from Villard-de-Lans.
- Friday evening dinner.
- Apartment cleaning.
- Sunday's lunch.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking