Off-piste/freeride skiing session in Haute-Savoie
from 60 € / p. from 3 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
I propose you to discover the most appropriate downhill skiing techniques according to the terrain, the snow and of course your level.
This half-day of off-piste/freeride skiing takes place in Haute-Savoie, in one of the resorts located near Annecy: le Grand-Bornand, la Clusaz or Seythenex. This will be an opportunity to perfect your downhill technique in any situation.
With the improvement of your off-piste skiing skills, you may be looking for new sensations and wide open spaces? In this case, why not try with me a day of discovery of ski touring, still in Haute-Savoie?
And if you don't mind making a little effort, I recommend these off-piste skiing and ski touring weekends in the Aravis or Bauges massifs.
- Departure from the resorts of Le Grand-Bornand, La Clusaz or Seythenex, about 45 drive from Annecy.
- Session of 3 hours of practice.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide.
- The guide's expenses and fees.
- Loan of safety equipment (avalanche beacon, shovel, probe).
The price does not include
- Transport to and from the ski resort.
- Off-piste skiing insurance.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- Possibilities on site if needed, consult me.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking