Rock climbing and yoga in the Aosta valley
from 749 € / p. from 1 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
Here is a 4-day course in the beautiful Aosta valley in Italy to practice rock climbing and yoga, two activities so close to each other!
During this stay, you will make a work on the breath, the gesture, the balance. One activity bringing to the other and enriching from the previous practice. This "rock climbing and yoga" stay is for anyone wishing to tackle climbing as a wellness practice, where movement is as important as performance. It evolves however also according to the progress in practice! The cliffs visited will be those located close to the accommodation: Ozein, Chatelair, Priorato...
The accommodation will be in a cottage, in a quiet place, close to nature to make of this stay a moment to let go of everyday's life and healing.
- You will start the day with a practice of yoga in the room before reaching the climbing cliff. The session will last approximately 1h30.
- Then, you will have a rock climbling session until the late afternoon on the beautiful cliffs of the Aosta valley. Accurate climbing, technical, slab or vertical.
- The return to the cottage is around 4pm, for free time.
- At 5pm, there is a second yoga session lasting 1h30. It will be more focused on relaxation, stretching and relaxation to properly recover from our climbing day.
- Dinner at the cottage at 7pm.
- At 8.30pm, we end the day in beauty with a meditation time to integrate the experience of the day.
The last day:
- After breakfast, we will leave for an outdoor yoga practice. Doing yoga in the heart of nature offers extraordinary sensations.
- Climbing session until 2pm, last practice session together, speaking and exchange time, before everyone leaves.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide and the yoga teacher.
- Loan of yoga carpet.
- Loan of climbing ropes.
- The 4 nights (including the night before the course), and the 3 days with half board + picnic.
The price does not include
- Transport to the meeting area.
- Transport during the stay.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- Stay organised by the travel agency "Espace Evasion".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking