Overcoming your fear of falling in climbing (Annecy, Haute-Savoie)
from 450 € / p. from 1 to 6 personsInfos & Booking
An internship to allow you to overcome one of the biggest obstacles to pleasure and progression in rock climbing: the fear of falling! Top rope or leading, this fear - or rather these fears - prevents us from being free. To be in the pleasure during climbing, not just when the pitch is over.
Why? What are the mechanisms of these fears? How to learn to tame them? How to fall serenely? How to make the fall a component of climbing and not something horrible, that is pushed back to the furthest care?
So many questions that will find answers during these 4 days specifically dedicated to this. Attention will be put on this aspect to give you the opportunity to enter another dimension of climbing.
- D1: Work of confidence-building
- D2: We tackle fear in all its components and the tools to manage it.
- D3: In situ, we transfer the acquired knowledge and observe...
- D4: In situ in complex situation = in multi pitch route!
Voluntarily you will have few information about the detailed content. This is to offer you the best quality of success in this overcoming of blockages. Because as soon as there is information, there is interpretation and analysis, which affects the expected transformation effect.
From a practical point of view, the activities take place from 9am to 5pm, with a break of approximately 1h at noon. In the morning we go to the choosen climbing cliff, where we stay until the end of the session. These trips are made with your personal cars, carpooling and sharing costs.
The price includes
- Technical and psychological support by the mountain guide.
- Loan of ropes and harness if needed.
The price does not include
- Accomodation around Annecy.
- Climbing shoes.
- I provide you with a list of possibilities whem registrating.
- To be confirmed