Overcoming your fear of falling when climbing (Haute-Savoie)
from 450 € / p. from 1 to 6 personsInfos & Booking
I propose to you a 4-day internship in Haute-Savoie around Annecy to allow you to overcome one of the biggest obstacles to pleasure and progression in rock climbing: the fear of falling! Top rope or leading, this fear - or rather these fears - prevents us from being free, from being in the pleasure during climbing, not only when the pitch is over.
Why? What are the mechanisms of these fears? How to learn to tame them? How to fall serenely? How to make the fall a component of climbing and not something horrible, that is pushed back to the furthest care?
So many questions that will find answers during these 4 days specifically dedicated to this. Attention will be put on this aspect to give you the opportunity to enter another dimension of climbing.
- D1: Work of confidence-building.
- D2: We tackle fear in all its components and the tools to manage it.
- D3: In situ, we transfer the acquired knowledge and observe...
- D4: In situ in complex situation = in multi pitch climbing route!
Voluntarily you will have only few information about the detailed content. This is to offer you the best quality of success in this overcoming of blockages. Because as soon as there is information, there is interpretation and analysis, which affects the expected transformation effect.
From a practical point of view, the activities take place from 9am to 5pm, with a break of approximately 1hour at noon.
In the morning we go to the choosen climbing cliff and where we stay until the end of the session. These transfers are made with your personal cars with carpooling and sharing costs.
The price includes
- Technical and psychological support by the mountain guide.
- Loan of ropes and harness if needed.
The price does not include
- Your accomodation around Annecy.
- Climbing shoes.
Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- If needed, I can provide you with a list of possibilities whem registrating.
- To be confirmed