Climbing in the Tarn, Jonte or Dourbie gorges
from 36 € / p. from 3 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
With more than 2000 bolted routes at your disposal, come and learn climbing and enjoy the world famous climbing spots, namely the Tarn gorges, the Jonte gorges or the Dourbie gorges.
The local rock - dolomite - is very sensitive to erosion and offers you a multitude of natural holds perfect for climbing, on a colorful rock and in a wonderful environment, in the heart of the departments of Lozère and Aveyron.
During the initiation sessions, I will install the ropes in the summit belays of the routes so that you can climb "top rope". I will guide you in roping up and belaying techniques, and then you will be able to climb upwards! Additional workshops can be considered depending on the site and the fun and educational interest: zip lines, small games, etc.
During the advanced sessions, you will be able to develop some specific points of your climbing according to your desires and your objectives (lead climbing and rope handlings, commitment, keys to performance, etc.).
Please come equipped: sneakers, small backpack, water. And depending on the weather: k-way, sun cream, etc.
If you wish to continue your learning of climbing after an improvement session and evolve in your practice, you can develop your autonomy on multi pitch route (also available in 3 days course) or climb a longer itinerary.
- Inventory of equipment and techniques (knots, belaying).
- Progression techniques.
- Climbing and tips to reach your goals.
In advanced training, the program will be developed in consultation with you. Indeed, rather than applying a classic programme, we will try to individualizse it as much as possible following an exchange with you and according to your practice, your expectations and your objectives.
The activity is accessible to children from 6 years old.
Approximate duration: 3 hours.
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instructor.
- Equipment specific to the activity (harness, helmet, ropes, belay systems, etc.) that is recent, regularly checked and complies with French and European standards.
|Standard rate||Rate for reservations of 4 persons and more|
The price does not include
- Transport (contact me for special request).
- Picnic lunch and drinks.
- Civil liability and personal accident insurance for climbing and associated disciplines (if you are not already covered for these activities by your insurance, you can take out additional insurance with the FFME, FFCAM, etc.).
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking