Towards autonomy on multi pitch rock climbing routes in the Jonte Gorges
from 100 € / p. from 1 to 4 personsInfos & Booking
Rock climbing multi pitch routes are wonderful trips. It's going for an adventure where performance counts less than the pleasure itself.
This day is especially for indoor or 1-pitch routes climbers who would like to acquire the basics to go out on multi pitch routes independently. Also, this may interest you if you are already practicing the multi pitch routes but want to acquire safer behaviors and have more skills to face the different situations that you could meet. This can also interest you if you are simply looking for an instructor to climb with (leading one after the other one).
It will also be an opportunity to evolve in an amazing environment: the Jonte Gorges. The beauty of flying vultures will add charm to the beautiful climbing routes!
Appointment is in the village of Rozier or Les Vignes.
Learning will be adapted to the level of each one, but traditionally, if you wish to acquire the basics of rock climbing multi pitch routes, the day can be organized like this:
1st half-day: 2 or 1 pitch rock climbing routes
- taking information to climb a route (reading of guide book, access, descent, history ...)
- material review
- skills required (belaying leader and second, making relay, abseiling technique ...)
- codes and language elements
- progression techniques
- basics of assistance (simple hauls) and rescue
- climbing and abseiling
2nd half-day: 100m high rock climbing multi pitch route
- Application in a 100m high multi pitch route, with reversible evolution. Each participant will climb at least one pitchas a leader and the instructor will be present to check the crucial security steps. It's your turn !
Other sessions can be added to complete or consolidate learning.
The price includes
- Supervision by the rock climbing instructor
- Specific gear which is recent and regularly checked and compliant with the requirements of French and European standards
|1 person||2 persons||3 to 4 persons|
|220€||130€ / p||110€ / p|
The price does not include
- Transport to Rozier or les Vignes
- Come equiped: sneakers, small back pack, water, possibly gloves
- Depending on the weather: rain jacket, sunscreen...
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking