Multi pitch climbing route in Jonte or Tarn Gorges
from 70 € / p. from 1 to 3 personsInfos & Booking
Discover majestic multi pitch climbing routes more than 100 meters high during this half-day together. You will climb top rope behind the climbing instructor on beautiful routes in the Tarn or Jonte Gorges.
Good physical condition is enough to try some very accessible routes. For experienced climbers, there are other ones waiting for you!
Here are some examples of classical routes that can be considered: Le roc aiguille, Les femmes et les grimpeurs d'abord, Zébulon, Pégase, The reverend, La diagonal du gogol, The western ridge...
Appointment in the village of Rozier or les Vignes.
- Transport to the car park of the multi pitch route.
- Choice of the route together.
- Equipment review.
- Approach walk: 20 minutes.
- Explanation or review of rope handlings specific to multi pitch routes.
- Descent: abseiling and / or walking.
- Terrace of a bar to relive these beautiful moments (optional :-).
Approximate duration: 4 hours.
The activity is accessible fir kids from 8 years old.
Come equiped: sport shoes, small back pack, water, possibly gloves. And depending on the weather: rain jacket, sunscreen...
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instructor.
- Specific gear which is recent and regularly checked and compliant with the requirements of French and European standards.
|Number of participants||1||2||3|
|Price per person||120€||75€||70€|
The price does not include
- Transport to Rozier or les Vignes.
- Food and drinks.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking