Rock climbing: multi pitch route in Gorges of Jonte or Tarn
from 70 € / p. from 1 to 3 personsInfos & Booking
Discover majestic rock climbing routes more than 100 meters high during a half-day. You will climb top rope behind the rock climbing instructor on beautiful routes in the Gorges of Tarn or Jonte.
Good physical condition is enough to try some very accessible routes. For experienced climbers, there are other routes waiting for you!
Examples of classical routes: Le roc aiguille, Les femmes et les grimpeurs d'abord, Zébulon, Pégase, The reverend, La diagonal du gogol, The western ridge ...
Appointment in the village of Rozier or les Vignes.
- Transport to the car park of the multi pitch route
- Choice of the route together
- Equipment review
- Approach walk: 20 minutes
- Explanation or review of rope handlings
- Climb !
- Downhill: abseiling and / or walking
- Terrace of a bar to relive these beautiful moments (optional :-)
Approximate duration: 4 hours.
The activity is accessible fir kids from 8 years old.
The price includes
- Supervision by the rock climbing instructor
- Specific gear which is recent and regularly checked and compliant with the requirements of French and European standards
|1 person||2 persons||3 persons|
|120€||75€ / p||65€ / p|
The price does not include
- Transport to Rozier or les Vignes
- Come equiped: sneakers, small back pack, water, possibly gloves
- Depending on the weather: rain jacket, sunscreen...
No scheduled departure, bu you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking