Multi pitch climbing route in Jonte or Tarn Gorges
from 70 € / p. from 1 to 3 personsInfos & Booking
Discover majestic multi pitch climbing routes more than 100 meters high during a half-day. You will climb top rope behind the climbing instructor on beautiful routes in the Tarn or Jonte Gorges.
Good physical condition is enough to try some very accessible routes. For experienced climbers, there are other ones waiting for you!
Examples of classical routes: Le roc aiguille, Les femmes et les grimpeurs d'abord, Zébulon, Pégase, The reverend, La diagonal du gogol, The western ridge...
Appointment in the village of Rozier or les Vignes.
- Transport to the car park of the multi pitch route.
- Choice of the route together.
- Equipment review.
- Approach walk: 20 minutes.
- Explanation or review of rope handlings.
- Descent: abseiling and / or walking.
- Terrace of a bar to relive these beautiful moments (optional :-).
Approximate duration: 4 hours.
The activity is accessible fir kids from 8 years old.
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instructor.
- Specific gear which is recent and regularly checked and compliant with the requirements of French and European standards.
|1 person||2 persons||3 persons|
The price does not include
- Transport to Rozier or les Vignes.
- Food and drinks.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
Come equiped: sport shoes, small back pack, water, possibly gloves. Depending on the weather: rain jacket, sunscreen...
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking