Rock climbing in Gorges of Tarn, Jonte and Dourbie
from 32 € / p. from 3 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
More than 2000 rock climbing bolted routes ... Enjoy climbing spots known worldwide to introduce you to the activity: Gorges du Tarn, Gorges de la Jonte or those of the Dourbie.
The local rock - the dolostone - is very sensitive to erosion and offers you a multitude of natural holds for climbing, on a colorful rock and in a paradisiac setting.
For introduction course, I will install the ropes and guide you in the techniques of roping and belaying, you will then go to the top! Additional workshops can be done according to the site and the playful and educational interest: zip lines, small games, etc ..
In improvement course, you will be able to develop some points of your climbing according to your desires and objectives (leading, rope handling, commitment, keys of performance ...).
- Inventory of equipment and techniques (knots, belay)
- Progression techniques
- Climbing and tips to reach your goals
Improvement: the program will be developed with you. Indeed, rather than applying a classic program, we will try to individualize following an exchange with you according to your practice, your expectations and your goals.
The activity is accessible for kids from 6 years old.
Approximate duration: 3 hours.
The price includes
- Supervision by the rock climbing instructor
- Specific gear which is recent and regularly checked and compliant with the requirements of French and European standards
|Normal price||Price if booking of 4 persons and +|
The price does not include
- Transport (contact me for special request)
- Come equiped: sneakers, small back pack, water, possibly gloves
- Depending on the weather: rain jacket, sunscreen...
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking