Ski touring discovery day (Haute-Savoie)
Duration : 1 day
France, Northern Alps
Level : from beginner to intermediate
from 70 € / p. from 1 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
All along winter, I propose you ski touring outings in Haute-Savoie, starting from Annecy or the surrounding resorts (le Grand-Bornand, la Clusaz, etc.).
On the program of the day:
- discovery of the ski touring equipment,
- use of theavalanche beacon,
- easy climbing (on paths or in mountain pastures),
- progression techniques (making conversions, use of climbing wedges, etc.)
- and a panoramic summit!
The descent route is generally done according to the choice of the participants.
If you already have some experience in the activity, I also offer advanced ski touring trips in Savoie Mont Blanc.
You can also come and work on your downhill technique during an off-piste and freeride skiing session, still in Haute-Savoie, or during a ski touring and off-piste skiing weekend in the Aravis or Bauges mountains.
- Departure every Monday.
- Meeting point at 8 am in Annecy to carpool or directly at the starting point of the ski tour.
- Ski touring ascent.
- Picnic at the top.
- Descent and return to the parking lot.
- Return around 2 / 3 pm.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide.
- Loan of specific equipment (avalanche beacon, shovel, probe, first aid kit, etc.)
The price does not include
- Transport to Annecy or to the start of the hike.
- Travel expenses if departure from Annecy: participation in carpooling.
- Insurance covering ski touring (see possibilities for the day).
- Picnic and snacks.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking