Art of climbing: find your way on the rock (Haute-Savoie)
from 40 € / p. from 1 to 6 personsInfos & Booking
And if rock climbing was no longer a story of strength? If you discovered how it is possible to progress in climbing otherwise? To make the climb a moment focused on the feeling, the breathing, the balance, to learn to master and overcome its blockages and fears!
During this day taking place in Haute-Savoie, around Annecy, I propose to you to discover the rock climbing differently. I suggest you find your true center, tame your emotions, and discover your real potential through the Art of climbing. "If you want to master an art, the technical knowledge is not enough, you have to go beyond the technique, so that this art becomes an art without artifice that has its roots in the unconscious ..." Trunk Leafy, The best climber in the world, Bernard Amy.
By climbing, we will work on the inner experience as well as the external experience, the simple movement. This one-day course is an invitation to tackle climbing with a new angle to always look for more fun, while improving his gesture. This method is for anyone who wants to climb. There are no particular obligations in terms of level.
This method of approach to climbing will bring you several benefits:
- It will improve the muscles and flexibility of the whole upper part of your body.
- It will bring you key and essential elements for the practice of climbing: coordination, anticipation and balance. In particular, you will feel liberated from the stress possibly accumulated.
- Finally, you will see your back and belly tone up.
Beyond the physical benefits, it is an extraordinary method to (re) meet your psychic and emotional potential. To go even further, this method will show us the power of each of us to succeed in what he/she undertakes.
We will therefore discuss several points:
- Find the balance of the right movement, its center.
- Facilitate spontaneous and free movement unlike voluntary movement, costly in energy and strength.
- Recognize, tame your emotions and go beyond their limits.
- Learn to relax.
- To remain in the presence at every moment, the only space-time that is and key to escape from the mind.
- To be in touch with his breath.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide, the only french one trained to this approach.
- Loan of equipment: harness, helmet, rope, etc.
The price does not include
- Climbing shoes.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking