Multi pitch route climbing initiation (Haute-Savoie)
from 400 € / p. from 2 to 4 personsInfos & Booking
You already have a technical level in wall or cliff climbing (5a minimum) and you dream to climb multi pitch routes? To taste the intoxication of the journey into the world of verticality? But you maybe lack the basics:
- How to install a belay?
- How to do a self belayed abseil?
- How to get out of a bad or unexpected situation?
- How to handle a double rope?
- How to belay a leader that you do not see?
- Etc ...
These 4-day internship taking place in Haute-Savoie around Annecy, in the Bornes and Aravis massifs, is an opportunity to give you the technical background that will offer you, subsequently, to evolve at your own pace, depending on your level and your progress, in the practice of climbing multi pitch routes.
- To be autonomous in the belay of a climber, climbing top rope AND leading.
- Have your personal rock climbing equipment: harness, climbing shoes.
- To be in the spirit of discovery / learning.
- Have the shape to make a one-hour approach walk in mid-mountain terrain.
Together, we will take the time to discover, to get acquainted and to integrate the necessary tools for autonomy in multi pitch routes climbing.
All along the internship, we will evolve with progressivity: at first on short routes, then on longer ones. Always with the maximum security allowing you to lead when you feel and want it, under the ever present and attentive eye of your mountain guide.
Such this way, you will gain confidence and you will leave after those 4 days ready to try your own personal adventures with a minimum of risks!
Beside the technical aspect, we will also discuss the preparation of the outing: which route to choose, according to the different parameters = weather, time, material, rock, approach? What kind of material to bring, to have with you? Why? Which backpack to choose for the multi pitch routes? How to manage the approach walks?
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide.
- Loan of equipment (ropes, helmet, belay device, technical equipment, etc).
The price does not include
- Transport expenses.
Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- If you need it, I can give you a list of accomodations when registering.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking