Initiation to multi pitch climbing routes (Haute-Savoie)
from 340 € / p. from 2 to 4 personsInfos & Booking
You already have a technical level in wall or cliff climbing (5a min) and you dream to climb multi pitch routes? To taste the intoxication of the journey into the world of verticality? But you lack the basics:
- how to install a belay?
- how to do a self insured rappel?
- how to get out of a bad or unexpected situation?
- how to handle a double rope?
- how to insure a leader that you do not see?
- etc ...
These 4 days of internship around Annecy, in the Bornes and Aravis Massifs, are an opportunity to give you the technical background that will offer you, subsequently, to evolve at your own pace, depending on your level and your progress, in the practice of multi pitch routes.
- to be autonomous in the belay of a climber, climbing top rope AND leading,
- have your personal rock climbing equipment: harness, climbing shoes,
- to be in the spirit of discovery / learning,
- have the shape to make a one-hour approach walk in mid-mountain terrain.
We will take the time to discover, to get acquainted and to integrate the necessary tools for autonomy in rock climbing multi pitch routes.
We will evolve with progressivity: at first on small routes, then on longer ones. Always with the maximum security allowing you to lead when you feel it, under the ever present and attentive eye of your guide.
You will gain confidence and will leave after those 4 days ready to try your personal adventures with a minimum of risk!
Beside the technical aspect, we will also discuss the preparation of the route: which route to choose, according to the different parameters = weather, time, material, rock, approach? What material to take, to have with you? Why? Which backpack to choose for the multi pitch routes? How to manage the approaches?
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide.
- Loan of equipment (ropes, helmet, technical equipment, etc).
The price does not include
- I give you a list of accomodations when registering.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking