Crolles via ferrata - "Le Grand Dièdre" (Chartreuse)
from 55 € / p. from 1 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
The via ferrata of the "Grand Dièdre" is located in the Chartreuse Massif and starts in Saint-Hilaire-du-Touvet car park to the cable car.
You start by going down at the foot of the big pillar. From there, you will climb this large pillar then turn left towards the "Grand Dièdre". The second part is more difficult (among the most difficult in the region). The ascent is sometimes overhanging and very dizzy. This route is beautiful but reserved for those experienced with via ferrata.
- Approach walk: 25 minutes
- Walk back: 5 minutes
- Duration of the activity: 4h
- Altitude difference: 300m
The price includes
- Supervision by the rock climbing instructor
- Equipment loan: harness with via ferrata lanyards, helmet, quickdraw...
- Price: 65 € / pax, 55 € / pax from 6 persons
The price does not include
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking