Crolles via ferrata: Le Grand Dièdre (Chartreuse)
from 55 € / p. from 1 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
The "Grand Dièdre" via ferrata is located in Isère, in the Chartreuse massif and starts in Saint-Hilaire-du-Touvet close to the car park of the funicular.
You start by going down at the foot of the big pillar. From there, you will climb this large pillar then turn left towards the "Grand Dièdre". The second part is more difficult (among the most difficult in the region). The ascent is sometimes overhanging and very vertiginous. This route is beautiful but reserved for those experienced with via ferrata.
- Approach walk: 25 minutes.
- Walk back: 5 minutes.
- Duration of the activity: 4 hours.
- Altitude difference: 300 meters.
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instructor.
- Equipment loan: harness with via ferrata lanyard, helmet, quickdraw...
Price: 65€ / pax, 55€ from 6 persons.
The price does not include
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking