Vigneaux via ferrata (Écrins, Hautes-Alpes)
from 40 € / p. from 3 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
Located at the entrance to the Vallouise valley in the Écrins massif, this via ferrata will take you on a very vertiginous route that dominates the village of Vigneaux.
In the heart of the Hautes-Alpes, two routes are possible according to your desires and your level: the Voie du Colombier and the Voie de la Balme.
The first part is common to both routes. Then:
- The easiest route (Voie du Colombier) crosses to the left to join a ladder and then an vertiginous wall.
- The sportiest (Voie de la Balme) continues straight over and come out on a 15 meters overhanging chimney (bars to use well!). Then a last stiff wall makes it possible to leave.
Return by a path in about 40 minutes.
- Appointment on the car park of the via ferrata at the exit of the Vigneaux, going to Briançon.
- Equipment and approach walk (25 minutes) then route to choose (2 hours to 2h30).
- Back to the car park by the pretty path.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide.
- Loan of equipment (harness, via ferrata lanyard, helmet).
The price does not include
- Transport to the via ferrata.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- Possibility of accomodation in ** hôtel Les 5 Saisons in Freissinières.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking