Vigneaux via ferrata (Écrins Massif, Hautes-Alpes)
from 40 € / p. from 3 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
Located at the entrance to the Vallouise Valley in the Écrins Massif, this via ferrata will take you on a very dizzy route that dominates the village of Vigneaux.
Two routes are possible according to your desires and your level: the Voie du Colombier and the Voie de la Balme.
The first part is common to both routes. Then:
- The easiest route (Voie du Colombier): crossing to the left to join a ladder and then an aerial wall.
- The sportiest (Voie de la Balme): continue straight over and then you come out on an overhanging chimney of 15m (bars to use well!). Then a last stiff wall makes it possible to leave.
Return by an air path in about 40min.
- Appointment on the car park of the via ferrata at the exit of Vigneaux, going to Briançon
- Equipment and approach walk (25min) then route to choose (2h or 2h30)
- Back to the car park by the pretty path
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide
- Loan of equipment (harness, via ferrata lanyards, helmet)
The price does not include
- Transport to the via ferrata
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes"
- Possibility of accomodation in ** hôtel Les 5 Saisons in Freissinières
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking