Croix de Toulouse via ferrata in Briançon (Hautes-Alpes)
from 40 € / p. from 3 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
In the heart of the Hautes-Alpes, this via ferrata dominates Briançon and offers a beautiful view of the Haute Durance valley and the fortifications of the old town.
The via ferrata ends at the summit with the belvedere of the Croix de Toulouse.
The course is of medium difficulty but quite long: 35 minutes approach walk, from 2 to 3 hours in the via ferrata, 40 minutes return walk.
- Appointment in Briançon, then we will reach the car park of the via ferrata.
- We will equip ourselves then we will walk to the departure of the cliff. Then by beautiful sections, we will join the summit of the Croix de Toulouse.
- Back by a beautiful forest trail.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide.
- Loan of equipment (harness, via ferrata lanyard, helmet).
The price does not include
- Transport to the departure of the via ferrata.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- Possibility of accomodation in ** hôtel Les 5 Saisons in Freissinières.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking