"Grande Falaise" via ferrata in Freissinières (Hautes-Alpes)
from 40 € / p. from 3 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
First via ferrata in France, the via ferrata of the Grande Falaise in the Hautes-Alpes offers a beautiful panorama on the beautiful valley of Freissinières.
The difficulty is gradual, the first part is easy, and then for the more athletic, the route becomes more aerial and athletic.
- Appointment at the ** hotel "Les 5 saisons" in Freissinières (time to be defined together)
- Approach of 15/20 min until the start of the via ferrata
- About 1h30 to 2h for the 1st part and 1h30 more for the 2nd part
- Return on a beautiful path in balcony
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide
- Loan of equipment (harness, via ferrata lanyards, helmet)
The price does not include
- Transport to the via ferrata
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes"
- Possibility of accomodation in ** hôtel Les 5 Saisons in Freissinières
No scheduled departure, bu you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking