Freissinières via ferrata in the Écrins (Hautes-Alpes)
from 40 € / p. from 3 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
Located in the Écrins massif and first via ferrata in France, the Grande Falaise via ferrata offers a beautiful panorama on the beautiful Freissinières valley.
The difficulty is gradual, the first part is easy, and then for the more athletic, the route becomes more vertiginous and athletic.
- Appointment at the ** hotel "Les 5 saisons" in Freissinières (time to be defined together).
- Approach of 15 to 20 minutes until the start of the via ferrata.
- About 1h30 to 2 hours for the 1st part and 1h30 more for the 2nd part.
- Return on a beautiful path in balcony.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide.
- Loan of equipment (harness, via ferrata lanyard, helmet).
The price does not include
- Transport to the car park of the via ferrata
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- Possibility of accomodation in ** hôtel Les 5 Saisons in Freissinières.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking