Ski touring and sailing from Bodo Alps to Lofoten & Senja
from 3750 € / p. from 6 to 9 personsInfos & Booking
Go on a wonderful ski touring and sailing adventure in Northern Norway. On Kamak boat, you will roam from the Bodo Alps to the Lofoten Islands and the island of Senja.
Every day a ski tour awaits you, with a difference in altitude between 800 and 1400 meters. The outingd are not glaciers but may require the use of all the techniques and equipment related to the practice of committed ski-mountaineering.
Kamak boat is a 24-meter sailing boat with great sailing and motor qualities, safe and comfortable. It is equipped to be used as an itinerant base camp for ski mountaineering, hiking, sea kayaking, diving, fishing, wildlife observation, astrophotography...
- 8 days of ski touring.
- The itineraries will be chosen according to our desires, but also to the weather and snow conditions.
The price includes
- Supervision and organisation by the mountain guide.
- All costs related to the use of the boat.
- Full board, with wine and drinks included as far as reasonable.
The price does not include
- Flights to Bodo and back from Tromso.
- Personal costs and expenses.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- On Kamak boat.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking