Ski touring in Lofoten, from Bodø to Tromsø
from 3900 € / p. from 6 to 9 personsInfos & Booking
I propose you to go on a wonderful ski touring and sailing adventure in Northern Norway. On Kamak boat, you will discover the Lofoten islands from Bodø and Tromsø.
Every day a ski tour awaits you, with an altitude difference between 800 and 1400 meters. The outing are not on glaciers but may require the use of all the techniques and equipment related to the practice of committed ski-mountaineering.
Kamak boat is a 24-meter sailing boat with great sailing and motor qualities, safe and comfortable. It is equipped to be used as an itinerant base camp for ski mountaineering, hiking, sea kayaking, diving, fishing, wildlife observation, astrophotography...
If you like this kind of adventure, I also propose other trips on Kamak boat:
- exploration accompanied by wildlife observation in Spitsbergen,
- ski touring in Finnmark, Norway,
- exploration of Greenland east coast,
- ski touring and wildlife observation in Spitzbergen.
8 days of ski touring, with each day:
- Drop off on the coast with the dinghy for the day's ski ride.
- An outing defined all together, rather in exploration mode, far from the classics.
- The itineraries are chosen according to our desires, but also the weather and snow conditions.
- Recovery by boat.
- Navigation at the end of the day after the day of skiing.
- Then anchoring in a sheltered place to spend the night.
The price includes
- Supervision and organisation by the mountain guide.
- All costs related to the use of the boat.
- Full board, with wine and drinks included as far as reasonable.
The price does not include
- Flights to Bodø and back from Tromsø.
- Personal costs and expenses.
- Taxi to go from the pier to the airport.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
On Kamak boat:
- Thanks to its spacious lounge and panoramic wheelhouse, Kamak offers its passengers a high level of comfort, which is particularly appreciated in bad weather and when sailing.
- The boat is very well heated, has great storage space, including a drying cupboard ensuring your well-being when returning on board from various activities on land, snow or sea.
- This vessel has an average speed under sail of 7.5 knots and a maximum speed of 11 knots.
- The engine's power (355 HP) and diesel autonomy are absolutely considerable: around 10,800 liters, equivalent to an engine range of 5,000 nautical miles, or three to five months of autonomy.
- This performance also means it can stay in the area even longer, without needing to allow too much margin to be sure of having the plane back.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking