Pas de Cère aquatic hike (Cantal)
from 38 € / p. from 4 to 12 personsInfos & Booking
Join me in the Cantal to discover the gorges of the Pas de Cère as you have never seen them before!
Located at only 20 kilometers from Aurillac, this aquatic hike is the opportunity to visit the Pas de Cère in a different way and to discover this high place of the Cantal from the inside. It is particularly suitable for a outing with family (including children) or friends, to make an original seminar, an activity for the works council, a bachelor ou bachelorette party, etc.
All along the course, you will cross the obstacles by jumping in the crystal clear water which comes down from the Plomb du Cantal, by sliding on natural toboggans and by slipping under the enormous blocks of the river at the level of the famous "Verrou de la Cère".
In short, you will live an atypical and playful descent which will make you travel.
The activity is accessible to children from 8 years old. You must be able to swim.
Remember to bring your swimming suit and sneakers.
If you like this kind of aquatic activity, I advise you to go to the nearby canyon of the Jordanne gorges.
- Meet between Vic-sur-Cère and Thiézac, about 30 minutes drive from Aurillac.
- Relatively short approach and return walks.
- The time spent in the water depends on the size of the group, the comfort level of the participants, etc.
The price includes
- Supervision by the canyoning instructor.
- Technical equipment necessary for the practice of the activity: helmet, suit.
The price does not include
- Transport to/from the meeting place.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking