Canyoning in the Jordanne gorges (Cantal)
from 40 € / p. from 4 to 12 personsInfos & Booking
Come to the Cantal to discover the beautiful Jordanne gorges!
In the heart of the Puy Mary massif, I propose you a canyoning course, or more precisely a water trekking course, which is perfectly adapted to an outing with family or friends, to make an original seminar, an activity for the works council, a bachelor ou bachelorette party, etc. It is accessible to beginners (and advanced) and to children from 8 years old: you just have to know how to swim. No obstacle is mandatory: in fact, all can be bypassed without any problem.
The canyon of the Jordanne gorges is really perfect for a discovery of the canyoning activity. It allows you to access magnificent gorges (with a drop of 20 to 60 meters) and sumptuous landscapes in the heart of a volcanic rock worn and eroded by water for several million years.
It is in this unusual environment that you will make many jumps in large water holes (from 3 to 8 meters high), slide on multiple natural toboggans, dare to pass through a siphon and often swim in white water before ending your journey by the gorge path.
Remember to bring your swimming suit and sneakers.
If you like this kind of aquatic activity, I advise you to go to the nearby Pas de Cère aquatic hike.
- Meeting point at Saint-Cirgues-de-Jordanne in the Cantal department, 20 minutes drive from Aurillac.
- Approach walk of about 15 minutes to reach the departure of the canyon.
- Duration of the canyoning descent: approximately one hour.
- 20 minutes of return walking to come back to the car park.
The price includes
- Supervision by the canyoning instructor.
- Technical equipment necessary for the practice of the activity: helmet, suit, harness, lanyards, belay device.
The price does not include
- Transport to/from the meeting place.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking