Night snowshoeing in Les Saisies (Savoie)
from 22 € / p. from 2 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
In the heart of the Beaufortain massif, I propose you to go for a night snowshoeing where all your senses will be awake.
You will live an unforgettable moment in a snowy and sleeping nature around the resort of Les Saisies in Savoie. You will have to reappropriate time and space in this experience of wandering under the sky.
Snowshoe trekking in the Saisies forest accessible to all.
- Meeting point at the Col des Saisies (La Chapelle parking lot).
It takes about 35 minutes to drive from Albertville and 45 minutes from Sallanches.
- Duration: evening, from 5pm to 7.30pm.
- Easy trail - children from 7 years old.
- Altitude difference: low, walking time: 1.5 hour maximum.
- Free hot drink.
- Price: 26€ for adults - 12€ for children (up to 12 years old).
- Confirmed departure from 4 people.
Clothes and equipment:
- Suitable walking shoes.
- Warm trousers, leggings if necessary.
- Warm clothing (fleece type).
- Waterproof jacket such as a ski jacket.
- Extra warm clothes.
- Hat and gloves.
- Bring your snowshoes.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain leader.
- A hot drink.
- Loan of the headlamp.
The price does not include
- Transport to and from Les Saisies.
- Equipment rental (snowshoes and hiking poles).
- Extra drinks.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking