Snowshoeing afternoon in Les Saisies (Savoie)
Duration : ½ day
France, Northern Alps
Level : easy
from 23 € / p. from 3 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
In the heart of the Savoie, come and discover the snowy mountain pastures of Les Saisies by snowshoeing. Durinf this afternoon of hiking, I propose you a magnificent route in the middle of the chalets, where Man and Nature have managed to find a harmonious balance.
This walk in a preserved nature of the Beaufortain massif is accessible to everyone.
The strong points :
- A preserved environment away from the winter crowds.
- The Mont Blanc as a backdrop.
- A restful environment!
Still in Les Saisies, I also offer snowshoeing excursions in the morning and at night (possibly with a snack in an igloo).
Departure and meeting point is at the Les Saisies ski resort (La Chapelle parking lot). We will progress through the forest in the direction of the high altitude chalets. This will be the opportunity to observe the animal tracks and to enjoy the late afternoon lights.
- Easy level.
- 2.5 hours of walking, positive and negative altitude differences: 250 meters, distance: 5 kilometers.
- Meeting at 2pm in front of the Chapelle des Saisies.
It takes about 35 minutes to drive from Albertville and 45 minutes from Sallanches.
- Return around 5pm.
- Free hot drink.
- Price: 23€ for adults - 12€ for children (up to 12 years old).
- Confirmed departure from 4 people.
Clothes and equipment:
- Appropriate walking shoes.
- Hiking trousers, leggings if necessary.
- Warm clothing (fleece type).
- Waterproof jacket.
- Extra warm layer.
- Hat, gloves and good sunglasses.
- Bring your snowshoes.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain leader.
- A hot drink.
The price does not include
- Transport to and from Les Saisies.
- Equipment rental (snowshoes and hiking poles).
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking