Snowshoeing afternoon in Les Saisies (Savoie)
from 20 € / p. from 4 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
Come and discover the snowy mountain pastures of Les Saisies by snowshoeing. I propose you a magnificent route in the middle of the chalets where Man and Nature have managed to find a harmonious balance.
This walk in a preserved nature of Savoie is accessible to everyone.
The strong points :
- A preserved environment away from the winter crowds.
- The Mont Blanc as a backdrop.
- A restful environment!
Departure and meeting point is at the Les Saisies ski resort (La Chapelle car park). We will progress through the forest in the direction of the high altitude chalets. This will be the opportunity to observe the animal tracks and to enjoy the late afternoon lights.
- Easy level.
- 2h30 walk, altitude difference: +250m / -250m, distance: 5km.
- Meeting at 2pm in front of the Chapelle des Saisies.
- Return around 5pm.
- Free hot drink.
- Price: 20€ for adults - 12€ for children (up to 12 years old).
- Confirmed departure from 4 people.
Clothes and equipment:
- Appropriate walking shoes.
- Hiking trousers, leggings if necessary.
- Warm clothing (fleece type).
- Waterproof jacket.
- Extra warm layer.
- Hat, gloves and good sunglasses.
- Bring your snowshoes.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain leader.
- A hot drink.
The price does not include
- Equipment rental (snowshoes and hiking poles).
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking