Snowshoeing morning in Les Saisies (Savoie)
Duration : ½ day
France, Northern Alps
Level : easy
from 23 € / p. from 4 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
From the resort of Les Saisies in Savoie, come and discover places inaccessible in winter other than with snowshoes. Snowy and enchanting landscapes await you, in total tranquility.
These morning walks will be an opportunity to breathe and reload your batteries before starting the day. You will live a real nature bath which will consist in immersing yourself in the atmosphere of these enchanted forests of the Beaufortain massif.
Still in Les Saisies, I also offer snowshoeing excursions in the afternoon and at night (possibly with a snack in an igloo).
Outdoor physical activity to start your day the right way.
- Meet at the Col des Saisies (La Chapelle parking lot) at 9.30am.
It takes about 35 minutes to drive from Albertville and 45 minutes from Sallanches.
- Return at 12pm.
- Easy route - children from 7 years old accepted.
- Difference in altitude: low, walking time: 1h45 max.
- Free hot drink.
- Price: 23€ for adults - 12€ for children (up to 12 years old).
- Confirmed departure from 4 people.
Clothes and equipment:
- Dress suitable for active walking.
- Warm clothing (fleece type).
- Fine windproof jacket.
- Warm clothes in addition.
- Hat and thin gloves.
- Bring your snowshoes and hiking poles.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain leader.
- A hot drink.
The price does not include
- Transport to and from Les Saisies.
- Equipment rental (snowshoes and hiking poles).
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking