Snowshoeing and igloo evening in Les Saisies (Savoie)
from 36 € / p. from 4 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
I propose you to go for an evening snowshoe walk in the mountain pastures of Les Saisies in Savoie.
In the snowy landscapes of the Beaufortain massif, you will spend an incredible moment and share a snack, a hot drink and a mulled wine in an igloo. This outing in the dark and snowy mountains will awaken all your senses!
Polar atmosphere guaranteed!
Snowshoe trekking accessible to all in the forest of Les Saisies and igloo evening.
- Meeting point at the Col des Saisies (La Chapelle parking lot).
It takes about 35 minutes to drive from Albertville and 45 minutes from Sallanches.
- Duration: evening, from 6.30pm to 10pm.
- Easy trail - children from 7 years old.
- Altitude difference: low, walking time: 1.5 hour maximum.
- Price: 36€ for adults, 21€ for children (up to 12 years old).
- Departure guaranteed from 4 people.
Clothes and equipment:
- Suitable walking shoes.
- Warm trousers, leggings if necessary.
- Warm clothing (fleece type).
- Waterproof jacket such as a ski jacket.
- Extra warm clothes.
- Hat and gloves.
- Bring your snowshoes.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain leader.
- A snack.
- A hot drink.
The price does not include
- Transport to and from Les Saisies.
- Equipment rental (snowshoes and hiking poles).
- Extra drinks.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking