Heritage hike in Villard-de-Lans (Vercors)
from 29 € / p. from 1 to 14 personsInfos & Booking
In the heart of the Vercors massif in Isère, I suggest you to discover the heritage and history of Villard, the couves, the sparrow jumps, the Bachat, the sculpted lintels, etc.
In Villard-de-Lans, we will take a gentle walk through the meanders of our history.
This walk is accessible to children from 6 years old.
Price of 20€ for children under 10 years old.
I also offer other themed outings, such as this flora discovery outing or this hike with wildlife observation in the Vercors, as well as a weekend of observation of the deer slab in the Vercors.
- Departure every Monday afternoon in July and August.
- Meeting at 1.30pm on the village square of Villard-de-Lans in the Vercors.
- Departure for a 3 hours hike to discover the heritage.
- Return and end of the hike at 4.30pm.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain leader.
The price does not include
- Transport to and from Villard-de-Lans, 45 minutes drive from Grenoble and one hour and fifteen minutes from Valence.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- Possible accomodation at La Moraine residence in Villard-de-Lans.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking