Heritage hike in Villard-de-Lans (Vercors)
from 29 € / p. from 1 to 14 personsInfos & Booking
In the heart of the Vercors massif in Isère, discover the heritage and history of Villard, the couves, the sparrow jumps, the Bachat, the carved lintels...
In Villard-de-Lans, you will take a gentle stroll through the meanders of our history.
This walk is accessible to children from 6 years old (20€ for children under 10).
- Departure every Monday afternoon in July and August.
- Meet at 1.30pm in the village square of Villard-de-Lans in the Vercors, about an hour's drive from Grenoble or Valence.
- Duration of the walk: 3 hours.
- Dispersion at 4.30pm.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain leader.
The price does not include
- Transport to/from Villard-de-Lans.
- Picnic lunch.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- Possible accomodation at La Moraine residence in Villard-de-Lans.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking