Flora hike around Villard-de-Lans (Vercors)
Duration : ½ day
France, Northern Alps
Level : easy
from 29 € / p. from 1 to 14 personsInfos & Booking
At the edge of the path, behind a low wall, I propose to you to leave to meet these plants which furnished the cupboards of our grandmothers...
Around Villard-de-Lans in the Vercors massif, come and discover the flora of our mountains during an easy hike accessible to children from 6 yeurs old.
Price of 20€ for children under 10 years old.
I also offer other themed outings, such as this heritage walk aroud Villard-de-Lans or this hike with wildlife observation in the Vercors, as well as a weekend of observation of the deer slab in the Vercors.
- Departure every Tuesday morning in July and August.
- Meeting at 9am on the village square of Villard-de-Lans in the Vercors.
- Departure for 3 hours of hiking and observation of the flora.
- Return and end of the hike at noon.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain leader.
The price does not include
- Transport to and from Villard-de-Lans, 45 minutes drive from Grenoble and one hour and fifteen minutes from Valence.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- Possible accomodation at La Moraine residence in Villard-de-Lans.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking