Mountain bike wine rally in Burgundy
Duration : ½ day
Level : easy
from 35 € / p. from 10 to 50 personsInfos & Booking
In the heart of the Burgundy vineyards, I propose an original challenge mixing leisure, culture and orientation. Grouped in teams and helped by a map of the route, you must find and answer hidden questions.
This game is an opportunity to cross the vineyards and the winegrowers' villages, looking for the beacons which are positioned in unique and picturesque places of the vineyards of the Côte de Nuits or the Côte de Beaune (buildings, panorama, places called climats, etc.). The participants must then answer a quiz, in the form of MCQ, on the theme of Burgundy wines. The activity ends with a debriefing, with or without tasting, according to your choice.
You are on your own, without supervision, but with logistical assistance and breakdown service.
This activity is perfect for a half day of team building, for a bachelorette or stag party, for an outing for the works council, etc.
The departure is in a village near Dijon: Fixin, Morey-Saint-Denis, Beaune, Gilly-les-Cîteaux, Santenay, etc.
The activity lasts about 3 hours.
Do not hesitate to contact me for a quote!
If you are looking for other challenges, I can also propose another activity in teams: an orienteering race on foot or mountain bike.
- Equipment of the participants.
- Briefing and departure instructions.
- Let's go to the "Vino Quiz" by team.
- Final debriefing: results and optional wine or juice tasting.
The price includes
- Organization by the mountain bike instructor, who is also a wine guide (no supervision during the activity, which takes place independently).
- Logistical assistance and breakdown service.
- A bike / mountain bike.
- Possibility to have a bike / mountain bike with electric assistance (with supplement).
- A helmet.
- A bottle of water.
- Optional wine or fruit juice tasting.
The price does not include
- Transport to and from the meeting place defined together.
- Casual wear with sneakers.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking