Cliff climbing discovery in Burgundy
from 45 € / p. from 2 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
In a natural environment, come and discover with me the climbing on the cliffs of Burgundy.
On the program: initiation, climbing and learning of the basic safety techniques. Come and experience your first rock climbs on preserved and sublime sites!
Here are some suggestions of climbing sites around Dijon and Autun. All of them offer cliffs of 8 and 35 meters high, on limestone rock, perfect for a "discovery / sport" practice:
- Géligny cliffs in Sombernon (30 minutes drive west of Dijon): routes of all levels (from 3 to 7), slab or vertical, up to 25 meters high with a short approach walk.
- Saffres rocks (40 minutes drive west of Dijon): numerous routes of all levels (from 3 to 8), slab or vertical, up to 35 meters high and fast access.
- Brisecou, close to Autun: 3 cliffs for about thirty routes rated from 3 to 6, in slab, dihedral or vertical.
- Bouilland (20 minutes north of Beaune): about a hundred routes in several areas, rated from 3 to 7, vertical or slab.
Several formulas are possible according to your level and your expectations:
- "DISCOVERY" package: Initiation on easy routes, accompaniment, top rope climbing, etc.
- "HANDLINGS" package: Climbing as a leader, knots, safety handlings and techniques of belaying, techniques of ascent, position and technical advices.
- "GROUPS" package: discovery for children (leisure center, associations, etc.) or challenges to achieve (team building). Quote on request.
Duration: 3 hours.
During the day, possibility of picnic and barbecue.
You are on vacation in Burgundy and you would like to discover the vineyards in an original way? Follow me on this œnological mountain bike ride in the vineyard of the Côte de Nuits!
- Initial contact.
- Equipping of participants with climbing equipment.
- Briefing: safety rules, belaying, climbing techniques.
- Climbing top rope or leading.
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instructor.
- Equipment: harness, rope, helmet, belay device, etc.
- CLoan of climbing shoes (depending on size).
The price does not include
- Transport to and from the practice place.
- Snacks and drinks.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking